When we talk about retinol, immediately we relate this to make-up and other beauty products. Retinol is also known as Retin-A, Vitamin A or retinoic acid. This is a fat-soluble vitamin that can be found in animal products such as liver and fish oils. When it was first used as an ingredient in skin care, retinol was effective in treating acne.
Today there are plenty of skin care products that contain retinol as an ingredient. These skin care products are being used in numerous skin problems. A very popular product today is retinol cream. Retinol cream has been used in many clinics in treating aging. This specifically addresses the problem of wrinkles and fine lines caused by aging. Retinol cream brings a lot of benefits to its user. This is why many skin care product companies add retinol in their list of ingredients.
The benefits of a retinol creams on your skin are the following
Retinol is an antioxidant. It helps ward off and flush out all toxins that are going to damage the skin and its cells. Other than toxins, it protects the skin from cancer.
- It fuels cell growth and reproduction which is a benefit for skin cells.
- It eliminates deep wrinkles and skin damages which are not done by other ingredients.
- The complexion of your skin will improve as it also reduces and eliminates age spots.
- Dead cells will be removed as new cells are beginning to grow and eventually push their way to the top skin.
- Pigmentation will begin to be more even.
Production of collagen
- It will also improve the production of collagen in our body to maintain the skin’s health.
- It will reduce the damage caused by the ultraviolet rays of the sun.
- Improves the skin texture.
- Constant use makes the skin firmer and softer.
- It also treats dermatitis, acne scars, and warts.
Layers of the skin
Retinol works well because it passes through all layers of the skin up to the part where collagen is produced. This ingredient is usually paired with other ingredients such as Cynergy TK and CoQ10.
Retinol can be applied daily for best results. However, some skin types may not be suitable for a large amount of retinol or constant application. Therefore, it is also a need for you to know your skin type and know the right concentration that is suitable for retinol cream.
Ultimately, there are a few conflicts that Retinol doesn’t work so well since it needs to change over to retinoic corrosive first. This obviously could imply that some of its strength diminishes amid the change procedure or that not the greater part of the retinol believers to retinoic corrosive in any case, so its viability drastically diminishes.